The TailorMag Purification Beads provide a convenient mean on nucleic acid (DNA and RNA) purification. Its proprietary formula facilitates sample handling and enable efficient recovery of samples.
Highlights – wide range of applications:
– DNA and RNA purification
– PCR amplicon clean up
– Microbe gDNA extraction
– Nucleic acid size selection
– Buffer exchange for downstream processing
Contents & Storage:
The TailorMag Purification Beads are supplied in a variety of volumes: 1mL, 5mL, 10mL and 50mL.
Store at 4°C.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
The TailorMag Purification Beads efficiency is further optimized when used together with the TailorMag 12-Tube PCR Magnetic Stand.
Key features of the TailorMag 12-Tube PCR Magnetic Stand:
– Fast separation: as fast as 15 seconds
– Low volume capacity: as little at 5 μL
– Clean sample recovery with no bead contamination
– Compatible with 200 μL PCR tubes, 8-well and 12-well strip tubes
– Clear view of sample wells facilitate handling