SeqMatic provides high quality RNA sequencing services with a fast turnaround time. Strand specific libraries are ideal for any RNA-Seq application including gene expression profiling, SNP detection, alternative splicing identification, and transcript annotation.
- Work with RNA Specialists: We are experienced former Illumina scientists who developed RNA-Seq protocols and are experts in RNA sample preparation
- Customized Sample Preparation with Stringent Quality Controls: Each experiment is individually optimized using our custom protocols to provide the highest quality and yield for your specific libraries
- Directionality: Libraries generated have over 98% strand specificity
- Low Input RNA Requirements: As low as 25ng of total RNA required
- Fast, Hassle-free Service: Comprehensive services and support from sample submission to data delivery.
Sequencing Service Overview
|Customer provides total RNA samples and Illumina TruSeq RNA libraries are generated.||Sequencing is performed using Illumina HiSeq 2000 platform, providing single or paired end reads with up 185M reads per lane.||Sequence data is processed and analyzed according to the customer’s needs. A wide range of analyses can be performed including de novo assembly, reference genome mapping, and expression profiling.|
“We were very happy with the quality of the service that we received as well as the rapid turnaround time.”
Vice President of R&D
Citations & references:
Theriault, Gabriel, Paul Michael, and Kabwe Nkongolo. “Comprehensive Transcriptome Analysis of Response to Nickel Stress in White Birch (Betula papyrifera).” PloS one 11.4 (2016): e0153762.
Haney, Staci L., et al. “Promoter Hypomethylation and Expression Is Conserved in Mouse Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Induced by Decreased or Inactivated Dnmt3a.” Cell reports 15.6 (2016): 1190-1201.