Note: Please submit your purchase order prior to submitting samples. Samples will only be accepted after the order has been approved.
Sample Submission Form:
Please submit an electronic copy of the submission form to firstname.lastname@example.org. A paper copy must also be included with your shipment. Failure to submit this form will cause delays in sample processing.
For NovaSeq 6000 sequencing service:
For express sequencing service:
For all other sample submissions:
- Shipment of samples on dry ice is recommended.
- Store samples appropriately if dry ice cannot be used. Do NOT use water ice.
- Protect samples by storing tubes in an appropriate tube box or storage rack. Seal all tube caps in parafilm.
- Do not place tubes loosely inside the shipping container.
Attn: Samples Receiving
44846 Osgood Rd.
Fremont, CA 94539
- For overnight shipments please choose priority overnight (10:30AM) or standard overnight (3:00PM).
- Domestic shipments please send Monday – Thursday. Saturday deliveries are not accepted.
- International shipments please send on Monday.