Internship: Sequencing Laboratory
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Perform experiments related to Next Generation Sequencing library preparation;
• Operate various laboratory instruments to generate sequencing data;
• Screen and analyze sequencing data
• Organize and maintain experimental records;
• Work on special projects as assigned.
• Major in Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, or a related science;
• Experience with PCR, qPCR, gel electrophoresis and DNA/RNA extractions preferred;
• Experience of Next Generation Sequencing preferred;
• Experience of Bioinformatics preferred;
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Ability to work independently and with a team;
• Must be detail-oriented and have strong analytical skills;
• Must have good communication skills and able to follow SOP.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship-Resume” at the subject line.
No phone calls.