The TailorMix miRNA Sample Preparation Kit V2 offers high sensitivity miRNA library generation for the Illumina sequencing platform. Our enhanced reagent kit enables the discovery and profiling of small RNAs from a variety of sources including FFPE, exosome, serum, and whole blood. The TailorMix workflow enables library preparation in a single day, improving ease of use.
- User Friendly Workflow: One day library preparation.
- No Additional Reagents Necessary: All reaction enzymes and buffers are provided.
- Stress Free Gel Purification: Includes TailorCut Gel Extraction Tool Set for easy gel excision and purification.
- Easy to Use: Reagents are supplied as ready-to-use mixtures which improves consistency and reproducibility.
- Ultra High Sensitivity: Prepare miRNA libraries from any source with as little as 10ng of total RNA input.
Tested and validated with the following sample sources:
Citations & References:
Wang, Juan, et al. “Urea Transporter B and MicroRNA-200c Differ in Kidney Outer versus Inner Medulla following Dehydration.” The American Journal of the Medical Sciences (2016).
Niu, Jinzhi, et al. “In vivo study of Dicer-2-mediated immune response of the small interfering RNA pathway upon systemic infections of virulent and avirulent viruses in Bombus terrestris.” Insect biochemistry and molecular biology 70 (2016): 127-137.