Dear SeqMatic Partners,
The Alameda County Health Department has issued a shelter-in-place order for beginning March 17. SeqMatic will do our part in the effort to protect the health and safety of our partners, our staff members and our community against the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
SeqMatic understands the value of supporting ongoing research. In order to support critical studies and to minimize impact on the data turnaround, we are taking measures to maintain operations during this time of heightened sensitivity.
The best way to reach us at this time is via email.
To check the status of your order:
- On-going projects with SeqMatic project ID: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include your project ID in the subject line.)
- Product orders: Email to email@example.com (Please include the PO# or online order # in the subject line)
- Notify your SeqMatic representative in advance.
- Email submission form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote requests, general inquiries and product support:
- Use the online quote request form https://www.seqmatic.com/services/request/
- Email to email@example.com
Thank you for your contribution to the scientific community and we are honored to partner with you.
Most importantly, please take care of yourself and your loved ones.